Monday, April 19, 2010

Dinner Semalam

Last night I'm in a good mood. So I have cooked many things. My Boyfriend was the happiest person ever when I'm in a good mood in cooking. Here are my cooking last night...

karipap

Phad Ped Koong (Udang Masak Pedas)

Karipap yang belum di goreng ada lebih so I refrigerated it.

Prawn bakar percik


Most of the recipe above dishes I think most of people know how to cook it. Here I want to share how to cook Phad Ped Koong {Udang Masak Pedas} . Phad Ped is a popular Thai cuisine. Actually the most Popular Phad Ped is Phad Ped Pladuk{ Ikan Keli masak pedas}. I have change it to koong or prawn. The Ingredients are:-

500 Gram of Prawn
4 camca besar of Thai Chili Paste
2 labu Onion (ditumbuk)
3 batang of Lemon grass ( di ketuk)
4 helai dauin Limau Purut ( dihiris nipis)
4 inchi Kunyit Hidup not serbuk ok! (ditumbuk)
2 biji eggplant (dipotong 4)
garam and gula secukup rasa


Caranya:

Tumiskan bawang, apabila agak kuning masukkan thai cili paste. lemon grass, limau purut kunyit. Setelah naik minyaknya masukkan eggplant . Kemudian masukkan prawn yang telah di goreng berasingan terlebih dahulu. Ok siap! Kalau mau pedas boleh tambahkan cili padi...diketuk dan dimasukkan selepas memasukkan terung.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

halwa telinga

Followers