Friday, July 9, 2010

crochet Darling toddler hat

Assalamualaikum...Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim..
It has been long time i'm not making any entry for my blog....Very....very...busy...
so today we start with Crochet Darling toddler Hat.. I manage to complete this hat last night...I look at the sample from youtube upload by..Teressa.. Thanks a lot for the Idea...kali nih x sempat nak tempek watermark dah...dah x saboooo....nak publish....hahahaha..

Kak long with her Hat..
sudah gumuks ini budak...
heheh..x pa..yg penting sehat..kann...
Adik also with her Hat..
always want to wear my necklace..Zhulian aja tu...hihihi..
kalau suruh senyum..dia kerenyeh x sangga...


Ini lah dia rupa...crochet toddler hat tuu...
one day I nak buat tutorial about this mungeeee...crochet..
one day OK!...soon my dear...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

halwa telinga

Followers