Tuesday, December 21, 2010

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y aka V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N

Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim
Assalamulaikum
it has been sooooooo long i'm not updating my entry...
too busy...but today i want to share with all of you about my vacation recently..
my boss went to China on 13th -19th disember 2010. So I took this opportunity to apply cuti also. I guess what he approve it...yeay...weeeeeeeeeeeee...
We were off to Water Carnival on the 13th disember (monday)
saja going there on weekdays so that there will be no crowded there. My elder daughter like to stay at hotel . If going vacation must stay at hotel that what we called vacation she claim.
That make her father's live became easier because no need to go farther away..only find a hotel to stay....wink wink wink...here some photos been taken during the vacation...enjoice...


enjoying themselves lari-lari rata-rata ..



my elder daughter with her stylish pose...walaaa...


this is what they aimed for..these two little girls like to mandi very much



mandi sampai nak termuntah..still dun give up...ajak p makan tak mau..



ooppppssss....sensored..Jakuzi in the hotel room...


mandi lagi...


nice viewing isn't


JUNIOR SUITE AT SWISS INN HOTEL SUNGAI PETANI...
What a lovely hotel...will come again..next year!
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

halwa telinga

Followers