Monday, March 15, 2010

Row, row, row your raft, gently down the stream..

Row, row your Raft..
Gently down the stream..
Merily, merily, merily, merily..
Life is but a dream..


Hehe..just remembering the old song..i change the lyric a little bit so it suit our photos today ..Yesterday we went to my childhood village in Padang Sanai Kuala Nerang. As usual my daughter excited to see her pak ndak and mak ndak whose are very gentle and kind. We went there right after kenduri at Pokok Sena, Kedah.


When we arrived mak ndak already cooked for us a dishes for dinner..apo lagi santaplah...my daughter already ask her abah tomorrow jadi ke tidak go for picnic. Her abah said ohh i didn't promise you anything(only to tease her daughter)..ahah...ini boleh mengundang marah said kak long......heheh..but everything turn like we have planned.

So...lets us layannnnz various pictures taken during our picnic..which is reminds me much about my childhood time...
my brother use his skill to built a raft..so cute..leh muat one passenger only..my cute little princess looked much like anak orang asli..huhuhu...but thumb up for her bravery...

this is my brother who are very creative comes uo with this rafting idea.. my precious enjoy it very much.
We arrive there about 10.00 o'clock in the morning and get back at 4.30pm we bath, solat there ..very tiring but love it very much. Especially my elder daughter..she's not even want to get back..ohh cannotlah mama and abah have to go worklah sayang...next time we come again ..okey...muahaahaha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

halwa telinga

Followers