Friday, June 11, 2010

Can water effected by our word

Bismillahhirrahmannirrahim..
Dr. Masaru Emoto, a Japanese scientist, believes so.
And he has proof.



Dr. Emoto took water droplets, exposed them to various words, music, and environments, and froze them for three hours. He then examined the crystal formations under a dark field microscope. And he took photographs.

The results were totally mind-blowing.


Here's a photo of ordinary water without any prayer spoken over it. The molecular structure is in disarray.




The photo below is water after the prayer was said. It's simply breathtaking. (I now have a great respect for praying before meals! More on this later.)



Dr. Emoto also exposed water to Heavy Metal music. Here's how it looks like. Looks sad if you ask me.






Here's water exposed to classical music and folk dance music. Looks much better, right?





Next, Dr. Emoto stuck a piece of paper with these words: "You make me sick. I will kill you." Here's how the frozen water droplets looks like under the microscope…


Below is how water looked like with the words "Love" over it. The difference is amazing.


This is Polluted water…


This is water from Lourdes , France . Utterly beautiful, right?


Wait A Minute— Aren't You Made Up Of Water?

Yes! 72% of your body is made up of water.

Imagine how your words affect your own body. When you say, "I'm a failure," or "I'm hopeless," or "I won't get well," imagine how these words weaken your health.

Make a choice to say the best words out there. Say often, "I'm wonderful," and "I'm beautiful,".


It's not only water.


Dr. Emoto also experimented with cooked rice. He placed one cup of cooked rice in two airtight jars. On one jar, he wrote, "
I love you," and on the other, "You fool." Everyday for 30 days, Dr. Emoto would say these words to each jar of rice.

After 30 days, the "I love you" rice was still white. But the "You fool" rice was so rotten, it was black. How can you explain this?





Just as a side note: When I was a child, my mother taught me to pray before meals. Now I realize it wasn't just a nice thing to do. When I pray over my meal, I know a material transformation takes place in the molecular level of the food that I pray for. I say, "Be blessed," to the water and food on the table—and I expect it to be blessed.

Yeah – that's why we always wish others well on birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, festivals, examination days, etc…. BE BLESSED, everybody!!!

Articles taken from the email. group release tension faiza318@gmail.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

halwa telinga

Followers